Monday, January 3, 2011

can i ask you out for the second time?

what can i say to see you?
i just wanted to have a drink with you..
just wanted to talk.
wanted someone to talk to..
someone real, someone like you.
we do not know each other well enough..
i am not as good as i seem, you assume me to be.
i'm an idiot, a loser, an all-talker,..
sometimes i do not know where i stand.. am i even an option now?
am i on display for selection?
i always work... work....work....work....
yet i also wanted to get closer to you...
i'm afraid that i might disturb you...
make you feel uncomfortable'

It's not easy being me...
I wanted to tell you more about me..
as well as to know you better....
i dont know how much time i'm left...
or how many chances that i get...
but i just know one simple thing...
you might not know it...
I like you as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment