Wednesday, September 8, 2010

*today*

Why couldn't we change,
make it better,
This place where we stay,
sadly never...
As time took it's pace,
we still slumber,
Dreaming day by day,
separate colours...

All i feel's dismay,
as i see the father..
Feed them with his ways,
poisoned his kids...
Always about race,
different colours...
Don't look at me strange~~
Don't look at him strange~~
Shouldn't we be ashamed......

We can't live this...
there ain't no-peace-to-it.
There wasn't one day..
we wont discriminate...
If i had one wish..
i hope that all....
Humans would be blind,
so this will stop..
We're blinded by skins.
those tone's of colour~~
*please-dont-tell-me-all those-stories*
  i want to judge with my own eyes...
*don't dwell in separating~humanity~~~!*
 it would be the end for you and me!!

I hope it's not me,
alone in thinking..
Observe and you'll see,
how distorted..
Our.. society~..
our family~~
inequality~
how can we~~
not see~~?

No comments:

Post a Comment